Would you like to start walking with a group along the hills, by the sea or along local streets and fields?
Would you like to lose weight, improve your fitness, improve your health or meet with new people? What ever the reason why not join one of our walks!
We have a weekly and monthly walk programme or long and short distance walks and they have significant health benefits.
Come to Loggerheads Country Park on Saturday the 17th of January to join a range or walks, or to find out more about walking groups in the area. Click here to find out more
- Reduce and control blood pressure;
- Maintain or reduce weight;
- Improve cholesterol;
- Lower the risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes;
- Increases bone mass to delay or prevent osteoporosis;
- Reduces stress and anxiety;
- Increase concentration;
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem;
- Cope with everyday tasks;
- Give you more energy and better sleep.
What to wear?
A good pair of shoes is the only equipment you need to start walking for the first time. If you find that your shoes are comfortable, then you don’t need anything else.
For more information call 01745 356197.
For our seasonal news click here